Saturday, December 21, 2013

HOW TO EXPLAIN A NAIL TECH'S JOB TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE

Hiii Guys!!
So I face this almost everyday being a nail technician -
HOW TO EXPLAIN A NAIL TECH'S JOB TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE -
PARENTS - The shelf life and scope of this job is great and I'm gonna make it huge. Be ready to see my face in the media.
GRANDPARENTS - What? It's not just painting nails all day long!! It is art - Jus' that My canvas is a lot more smaller than normal.
POTENTIAL LOVE INTEREST/HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND - Yeah!! My job is freaking interesting I create something new every single day. And people love me for my work. It's a skill that not many people can attain.
FRIEND - Umm.. Yeah I love my job but I have these irritating clients in the day who make my day horrible. They can't just stick to the chosen colors till my brush touches the nail.
YOUR EX - There is no flaw in my job. I love it and I'm proud to be a part of such a great industry. I am my own boss. So How have you been? Still the same boss??
STRANGER AT PARTY - I play with colors all day long. Its beautiful. :)



Lol! I hope you guys liked this post.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

x