Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fruits Manicure

Hello you guys!!
  Today I have a fruit-y manicure for you guys!! This one is actually dedicated to a person close to my heart who jus' recently passed away.. He loved fruits so.. :) [R.I.P.. sob!!]

I love how this one came out!! :)


Oh!! I Love strawberries so a special mention to them.. Lol!! :D


I've stamped the fruits with Konad Special Polishes in Wine Red, Red, Green, Yellow and Royal purple using M55 and M19 for the french tips. Hope you guys like this one :D

Byeeeeeeeee!!!

4 comments:

  1. Eek, I thought I was already following you! Following you now then :)

    I'm sorry for your loss :(

    Your mani is great! And it reminds me, I still have to try stamping with 2 colors on 1 image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :) You should try 2 colors.. its fun and easy to do :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mani... I love it!
    Greetings from a new follower! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

x